Work On Your Game!

Obviously I am a big believer in Individual Lessons.  In fact I often wish individual lessons were available for me as a young hitter.  I think it could have been of a great help for me.  However, the lesson is just one tool to your road to being a Image result for softball hittersuccessful hitting.  Another tool is even more important and that is work.  I don't like using the word practice and prefer the word "work" as it is more descriptive as to what you need to do between lessons.  Work on your game.  Work on your game.  Give "work like" effort.   


I typically give "homework" and it is obvious when an athlete works on her game between lessons and when a girl does not.  Take the time and make the effort to improve your game by Working in Your Game!

Comments

Popular Posts